Developed to destroy airborne viruses and microorganisms, especially Covid-19, Influenza & Tuberculosis.
Air Disinfection and Purification
For 25 years Aqueous has specialized in the manufacturing of cleaning and cleanliness testing systems for the electronics assembly industry, their equipment utilizes our planet's purest substance, water, for the removal of harmful ionic residues.
Defluxing cleaning systems, stencil washers and zero-ion testers
BTU - CONVECTION REFLOW OVENS
BTU is the global leader in convection reflow ovens and inline controlled atmosphere furnaces used for the production of electronics and Convection Reflow Oven electronic components. BTU’s convection reflow ovens are used for printed circuit board assembly, semiconductor packaging, and LED assembly among other applications.
In printed circuit board assembly, surface mount technology SMT reflow is performed by BTU’s Pyramax convection reflow oven. The Pyramax is known worldwide as the performance leader.
Convection Reflow Ovens
ECD or Electronic Controls Design Inc. is recognized worldwide for its leadership and expertise in thermal monitoring and analysis technology. Based in Milwaukie, Oregon, the company is a pioneer in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced thermal profiling systems and software used to monitor and analyze process temperatures in various industries including electronics, solar, baking, among others.
Thermal profilers & smart dry storage
FKN was established in 1997 and has a broad line of depaneling equipment ranges from low cost benchtop tools such as the N100 PCB Nibbler used to singulate tab routed panels, to high volume production systems such as the K6000 In-line Multiple Circular Blade Depanelizer for singulating pre-scored boards.
CIRCULAR BLADE DEPANELIZER
PUNCH FOR TAB ROUTED PCB
ROUTED FOR TAB ROUTED PANELS
Routers and depanelizers
Inspectis Digital Microscopes are elegant solutions for modern optical inspection tasks. We manufacture carefully specified Optical Systems for optimum performance, sleekly designed and made from durable high quality materials making them fit for purpose of a long life in real working environments. Our cutting edge technology 4K, Full HD and USB3.0 Digital Microscopes are powerful and ready to use from the moment you plug them in. Inspectis is the leading company in 4k digital microscope technology.
Advanced Ultra HD (4K) Digital Inspection System -
- - 8.3 digital microscope
- - 30:1 optical zoom range
- - auto focus
- - XY floating board
- - Video capture with Inspectis ProX software
FULL 1080 HD INSPECTION SYSTEM WITH DIGITAL IMAGE & VIDEO CAPTURE
- Superior 30:1 zoom optics with fast auto-focus
- -Easy-to-access lens and camera controls
- -60 fps for lag-free magnified working
- -adjustable boom length and height
- -Easy image capture and video recording on USB flash
4K and HD inspection scopes
InsulFab PCB Tooling is a world-class contract manufacturing company specializing in Printed Circuit Board Assembly tools/fixtures. Our team of Engineers has unsurpassed experience and expertise in the ECM (electronic contract manufacturing) industry. InsulFab PCB Tooling was born out of a need to provide best in class tooling solutions to electronic manufacturers, competitively priced, with an emphasis on quick turnaround. Whatever assembly process you use, InsulFab has a cost-effective, custom-designed tooling or solder pallet solution that will save you time and make the assembly of your Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) easier.
STANDARD ADJUSTABLE TOOLING
- Standard sizing 16”x12”, 20”x15”, 20”x18”
- - Prototyping and low volume
- - Horizontal and vertical adjustable bars
- - Adjustable slides with hold downs and pushers
- - Material color compatible with SMT optical sensors
ROUTING / DEPANEL FIXTURE
- - Improve depanelization
- - Designed for manual or automated processes
- - Designed for routing machines with or without vacuum systems
- - Provide stable environment to reduce solder fractures
- - Achieve desired reliability and quality
CONFORMAL COATING FIXTURES
- - Eliminate expensive, labor intensive hand masking
- - Improve throughput
- - Allow more uniform coating
- - Process multiple PCBs at once
- - Insert, close and spray away
PRESS FIT FIXTURES
- - Create stable foundation for press fit connectors
- - Reduce set up time
- - Prevent costly rejects
- - Evenly distribute force across entire connector
- - Can be slotted or have individual pin holes
- - AOI and X-Ray inspection
- - Allow inspection of irregular shaped cards
- - Substantial cost savings compared with OEM pricing
- - Reduce set-up time
- - Adjustable fixture can be used for multiple cards
WAVE PALLET / SOLDER PALLET
- Eliminate expensive hand masking
- Reduce costly defects and rejects
- Accommodate multiple cards on the same pallet
- Prevent warping, lifting and skewing
- Selective, adjustable and rotating fixtures.
SMT PROCESS CARRIERS
- Process carriers
- - Reflow fixtures
- - Vacuum fixtures
- - Process irregular shaped boards easily
- - Accommodate PCB chips close to edges
Carriers and custom fixtures
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of production equipment with high precision and flexibility requirements for the electronics industry. Mycronic headquarters are located in Täby, north of Stockholm and the Group has subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States.
IN-LINE DISPENSING SYSTEMS
CONFORMAL COATING SYSTEMS
SMD TOWER STORAGE SYSTEM
Placement, jet printing and storage towers
As the innovative solutions provider for automated optical inspection, VI Technology serves industry leaders for PCB assembly, operating in the most demanding markets (Automotive, Aeronautics & Space, Defense, Industrial…). They provide Solder Paste Inspection (SPI), Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems and associated software solutions allowing their partners to set new quality standards for their manufacturing process
SPI PI SERIES
AOI K SERIES
AOI & SPI equipment
Nordson Select has a combined 25 years of experience in electronics manufacturing, our proven products are tailored by our highly experienced and devoted team to perform flawlessly. Today, Nordson SELECT is the combination of two highly innovative companies, ACE Production Technologies and InterSelect GmbH, determined to enabling the success of our clients.
AUTOMATED SELECTIVE SOLDERING
IN LINE SELECTIVE SOLDERING
Insituware enables real time rapid monitoring and analysis control of your manufacturing materials. Module expansion for solder paste, laminates, adhesives, conformal coatings and mask.
- Characterization and identification of materials in real time
- Predetermine root cause of material degradation and failure
- Assure ultimate product reliability during use on location
- Expandable insights - A future proof Design
Material control and analysis
PDR REWORK & X-RAY
PDR design and manufacture Infra-Red Rework Machines, Thermal Test Equipment and worldwide supplier of x-ray systems and applications services to the electronics manufacturing, electronic component and PCB industry. A co-production between the USA and UK, PDR was formed in 1985 pioneering the first IR system for re-work of boards. With over 4500 systems in use and 30 years of experience , PDR is leader on thermal engineering leading the way to create the most advance, affordable and easy to use re-work system in the market today.
PDR has recently introduced a new x-ray inspection system focusing on imaging quality, flexibility, ease of use, and most importantly affordability. The GenX Series x-ray systems can be tailored to virtually any application. These systems are field upgradeable so minimal initial investment is needed to meet today’s applications. As our customer’s business grows, the GenX hardware and software can grow with them.
IR rework, test systems & affordable x-ray systems
Thermaltronics is a manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of Soldering Products & Accessories used in the electronics manufacturing industry. Design and development is undertaken in the USA and Australia. Thermaltronics hand soldering products, which incorporate the unique Curie Heat Technology, for precise temperature control. Thermaltronics also provides convection rework systems, IR underboard heaters, fume extraction, test equipment, solder wire feeders, tip cleaning systems and an innovative SOLDERING ROBOT, incorporating vision and mapping, fiducial marks, dynamic laser height control and intelligent software.
Smart soldering robot and hand soldering products
SIMPLIMATIC: BOARD HANDLING AND LASER MARKING EQUIPMENT
Simplimatic designs, manufactures, and integrates the highest quality material handling and conveyor systems, robotics, and custom automation systems to help customers keep their production process smart and simple.
BOARD HANDLING SYSTEMS
BARE BOARD HANDLING SYSTEMS
MAGAZINES HANDLING SYSTEMS
MULTIPLE AXIS LASER MARKING
- -Precise, high speed, permanent surface etching
- -18 x 20 marking envelope (larger optional)
- -Component and solder-joint validation
- -30 watt CO2 laser
- -Servo controlled X-Y gantry
ROBOTICS AND CUSTOM AUTOMATION
Board handling equipment, laser marking and custom automation