A variety of PCB Racks are available for handling assembled printed circuit cards during the manufacturing process. These are made of conductive material and are used in electronic production for the telecom, aviation, chemical and mining industry all over the world. Surface resistance of the plastic is below 106 Ohms.
F9055 TRANSPORT TROLLEY
- Holds 200 to 400 panels
- Made of anti electrostatic material
- Can move large quantities of heavy boards
F9001 PCB RACK
- Quick adjust PCB Rack
- Stackable PCB Transport and Storage Racks are made of conductive material
- Holds up to 50 PCBs from 2" to 9.8" (5 to 25 cm) wide
- Made of conductive plastic they are temperature rated to 176°F
F9003 PCB RACK
- Low cost PCB Transport Rack
- Holds up to 50 PCB Cards of up to 18" deep
- Made of Conductive Material
- Side Plates can be adjusted from 5.9" to 13"
Thermal Profilers & Dry Storage